Monday, April 16, 2012

Jamie Westenhiser

Jamie Westenhiser is an American model from Florida.





"I'm quiet and shy, so it's hard for me to meet new people. I've had only two boyfriends in my life, and they were both very persistent. It took me a good month to finally go out on a date with them. I just want to make sure somebody's serious before I get serious."

She was the Playboy Playmate for May 2005. Prior to becoming a Playmate, she was a member of the National Bikini Team (NBT) and a Hawaiian Tropic model. She was one of three NBT members who appeared in Playboy since 2005, the others were Raquel Gibson, Miss November 2005 and Erica Chevillar in March 2007 in a celebrity pictorial.

Jamie added to her Playboy résumé in February 2007 when she posed for a Playmate Xtra as part of the Playboy Cyber Club.

No hurricane is going to frighten Fort Lauderdale native Jamie Westenhiser out of Spring Break City. "With hurricanes you get a warning," she says. "You prepare all the food, put up plywood and bring everything from the backyard into the house." When we ask what's in her emergency kit, the sleepy-eyed 23-year-old smiles. "Lots of candy. I have a major problem with sweets," she says. "I love to lick the bowl of whatever I bake. Disgusting, huh?" Not to us

"I like really funny guys." Fine. Serious, really funny guys. "Who are good to their mothers." Nice to Mom--noted. Anything else? "They have to be good talkers, because I don't want to sit at dinner in an awkward silence."

AMBITIONS:
To have a successful career in real estate.

TURN-ONS:
Honest, secure, good-looking men with confidence, class and $!

TURNOFFS:
LIARS, jealousy, fakes and laziness.

MY FAVORITE SPORTS TO PLAY:
Softball and tennis.

JOBS I HAVE HELD:
Smoothie maker, Hooters girl and bookkeeper.

PLANS FOR MY PLAYMATE EARNINGS:
I want to pay off all of my debt so I can start over with a clean slate.

TV SHOWS I CAN`T MISS:
Desperate Housewives, The O.C., The Oprah Winfrey Show and Newlyweds.

I`D LIKE TO BE REINCARNATED AS:
Ivanka Trump.



BIRTHPLACE: Hollywood, FL USA
BUST: 34"
WAIST: 23"

HIPS: 34"
HEIGHT: 5' 7"
WEIGHT: 112 lbs




No comments:

Post a Comment