Monday, March 2, 2009

Nisha Kothari (Hindi: निशा कोठारी), born Priyanka Kothari (Hindi: प्रियंका कोठारी)

Born on November 30, 1983.
Nisha Kothari also known as Amoha (Hindi: निशा कोठारी), born Priyanka Kothari (Hindi: प्रियंका कोठारी), is an Indian Bollywood actress and model.


“I have a beautiful body and can carry any outfit with grace. If I reveal or do intimate scenes that’s only because I am convinced the role needs it. The director has to convince me that the scene is required and I know that I look sexy and not vulgar donning a short skirt or hot pants.”

“There was a time when I would dream of working with these stars and today I am sharing the screen space with them. It is like a dream come true. The best part is that these senior actors make the newcomer feel so comfortable on the sets that you feel you have been working for ages with them.” [Speaking about an opportunity to work with Sushmita Sen, Ajay Devgan and Emraan Hashmi]

“When I don’t have any work I either play video games, work out or catch up with my sleep. I don’t party at all. I am a traditional person and like to maintain a low profile. I have a long way to go and I am concentrating only on my work.”


“You just have to put on the music and I can break into a jig. I love to dance and sometimes whe
n I am feeling low, I put on soft music and dance,”
-nisha kothari

After College, K became a model and appeared in a few adverts. She moved into films with Jay Jay,othari a Tamil movie, as Amoha. She got her made her Bollywood debut in the films James and Sarkar (which came out first), both by Ram Gopal Varma. break through actor Madhavan, who recommended her for an audition after viewing her photographs. She She then went on to do The Killer with Emraan Hashmi and the Bhatts. She has gone on to do some insignificant films and roles; the movie audience is yet to see her in something that could be deemed career defining.

Kothari is known mainly for her daring costumes and sexy item songs that have been popular to an extent.

Nisha feels that her chemistry with Ajay Devgan is fabulous and is confident of the jodi's success at the box-office.

So what’s so sexy about Ajay? Answers she, "Though I have exposed a bit in a steamy song with him, yet he is looking sexier than me. I find him quite hot. I like his body when he takes off his shirt. He looks quite enticing when he exposes his torso. I have enjoyed the steamy steps on the set."

"I feel that he is the kind of actor I can vibe well with. There was not a single problem on the set with him."


Filmography
  • Raaj (2009)...(Kannada film) {Debut} with Puneet Rajkumar
  • Kartigai (Tamil film)(2009)
  • Okka Magadu (Telugu film) (2008)
  • Go(2007)
  • Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag...Ghunghroo
  • Shiva (2006)...
  • The Killer (2006)...Ria
  • Darna Zaroori Hai (2006)...Special Appearance
  • James (2005)...Nisha V. Rawat
  • Sarkar (2005)...Sapna, Film Actress
  • Madhyanam Hatya (Telugu) (2004)
  • Jay Jay (2003)...Jamuna (as Amoga) (Tamil film)

Name :-Nisha Kothari
Birth Name :-Priyanka Kothari
Alternative Name :-Amoga
Birth Place :-Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Nationality :-Indian
Eye colour :-Blue
Hair color :-Brown
Hobbies :-video games, Dance
Languages known :-English, Bengali, and Hindi.
Mother Tongue :-Bengali
Profession :-Actress, Model








No comments:

Post a Comment